Saw these on batyatoon
's LJ, and I thought I'd answer them for Rob Nishikawa, just for my own amusement.
- How does your OC react when their rival is grovelling at their feet for their life?
"Really? I expected better from you than this."
- What’s the subtitle that accompanies your OC’s name during their dramatic intro?
- What incredibly lame thing does your OC do while thinking that it’s actually super cool?
He wears a denim jacket. He thinks it's super cool, and can't figure out why he can't get a replacement. The jacket is approaching the point of being more repairs than original material.
- How would your OC react to meeting someone who is attempting to impersonate them?
"Wow! I've never met one of my analogs!" (What he doesn't know: he has no analogs - he's unique in the multiverse. There is no reason for this; it's an unexplained oddity.)
- Would your OC try to weasel out of a genie wish limit with the wishing for more wishes bullshit?
Not exactly. If the genie didn't try weasel-wording the first two wishes, he'd probably chat with the genie for a few minutes to get an idea of whether the genie would have any use for wishes, though. ("Okay. Wish number three: I wish for you to have three wishes, subject to your limitations.")
- Exactly what amount of wealth would be enough to tempt your OC into doing something that is distasteful but not specifically against their moral code?
It depends on his current situation. He's beaten people up for money before this, but only when he was desperate for cash.
- What is the most unacceptable pun that someone would use in conversation with your OC?
Unacceptable puns don't exist in his world.
- Would your OC eat cooked testicles assuming they’re prepared hygienically?
All things considered, he probably has - and he probably cooked them himself.
- If your OC attempted to clean their nails with a dagger like some sort of stereotypical fantasy badass would they accidentally cut themselves?
Oh, hell yes. He crafted a duplicate of Woundhealer from Saberhagen's Books of Swords because it's the only edged weapon he can use safely. He can chop meat or vegetables just fine, but fighting with an edged weapon is beyond him for some reason.
- How many days can your OC go without bathing before they can’t stand being in their own body anymore?
Depends on the weather. If it's too hot for him, he won't last a day - dried sweat drives him nuts - but if not, he can go up to a week.